With the Government announcement on January 26th for a continuation of Level 5 restrictions until March 5th, we have decided to exercise our contingency plan for this event.
On February 25th we will now hold a 3 hour Virtual Summit with a condensed version of our current line-up. When it is safe to do so we will host the live event in person, hopefully around May time.
The good news is that for a short period our ticket prices will be just €99 and this will include attending both the Virtual & Live event – 2 for the price of 1 !
When the live in person event takes place in the RDS numbers will be strictly capped to ensure a safe environment.